Livefyre Comments is a free WordPress plugin that turns static comments into real-time conversations by engaging readers with the content. At the moment the Livefyre Comments plugin is available for WordPress.org (self-hosted) blogs, it can be downloaded from the WordPress plugin directory.
To install Livefyre on your WordPress blog:
1. Sign-in to your WP-Admin panel
2. Hover your mouse cursor over "Plugins" and click "Add New"
3. Search "Livefyre" in the search bar
4. Under "Livefyre Realtime Comments," click "Install Now"
NOTE: If a browser dialogue box pops up asking if you're sure you want to install the plugin, click "Yes".
5. Click "Activate Plugin"
6. At the top of your WordPress admin panel, click "You must confirm..."
7. Sign-in to your Livefyre account OR create a Livefyre account
After signing-in, Livefyre will automatically import all of your previous comments from your WP database. Once that process is complete, you and your community are ready to use Livefyre.
Comments made with the Livefyre widget will also be written back to your WP database so that all of your comments are preserved in one place.
We're always happy to help or listen, so if you have any questions or feedback, feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet at us (@livefyre).